Installation of Access Control and Automatic Gates in Oklahoma City
No one does it better than us!
We do custom gates of any style including estate fences, driveway gates, security doors, balconies and more. We also specialize in automatic gate operators, telephone entry systems and we service all makes and models. We are the experts for installations and repairs of driveway gates in your Oklahoma homes.
The most common gate material is iron (or steel). Steel gates provide a stronger "feel" for your entryway. With currently available coating technologies, such as galvanizing and powder coating, decay due to rust is virtually eliminated. In addition, more embellishment choices are available in steel. There are several ways to operate a gate. Swing gates can use four types of operators. A swing arm operator, which is a box, that sits off to the side and has an arm extending to the gate. A ram arm is located on the gate and post and uses either a hydraulic piston or a jackscrew-operated piston. A column mount operator mounts on a wall or column to open the gate with a swing arm style action. Underground operators are located by the hinge and operate the gate from below grade. Old World wrought iron style adds class to any commercial or residential driveway, garden or entrance while enhancing privacy and security.
- 30'x8' wrought iron gate with V track (automated)
- 24'x6' chainlink with barbwire (automated)
- 32' iron style gate with V track (automated)
- 14' dual iron gate (automated)
- Heavy Duty Operator On Residential Iron Gate (This Operator Has The Ability To Be Opened And Closed With Your Smart Phone)
- Basic Smooth Top Iron Gate Pillars And Gate By Byerley Services
- custom iron with poodle guard and boyscout finials
- custom arched iron gate with canes
- Byerley Services Can Build You A Custom Gate With Rock Pillars Or Any Other Masonry Product
- Custom Gate Before Installation, Built In Our Shop
- continuous duty liftmaster gate operator
- custom fence with walk gate with quad finials and ball caps