Styles of Vinyl Fences
Are you thinking about installing a vinyl fence in Oklahoma? Well, to back you up, this is a good idea. Vinyl is not only durable, but it is also very affordable. It can ensure you with the results that you want without having to overspend. However, it is best to remember that having a vinyl fence is not only for privacy, but it can also add major aesthetic value onto your property. When choosing a vinyl fence, you do not only want to think about the material, but you also want to consider its added exterior design. While security and privacy might be your first priority, it should not have to limit your creativity and design.
Wood and iron fences have been opted by many, but the trend of installing a vinyl fence in Oklahomais slowly growing because of its cost-effectiveness and hassle-free maintenance. With a number of styles available, you want to make sure that you decide on one that you will be happiest with and which one could meet your specific needs. Below are some popular vinyl fence styles to help you make your decision:
- Picket Fence: If you want an old-fashioned look with a classic picket fence, then a vinyl fence can be an alternative since they are designed to specifically imitate the classic wooden picket fence. You can easily install a vinyl fence and no one can ever tell the difference.
- Wooden Fence: A rustic wooden fence is appealing to many, but maintaining it is never a walk in the park. Fortunately, vinyl fences can perfectly mimic the appearance of a real wooden fence.
- Ranch Rail: Since vinyl is so versatile when it comes to the material it uses, it can even be designed to look exactly like the guardrail you see on ranch properties.
- Lattice Top: If you want to go for a more “country” look, you can have a lattice top fence. This can give you the maximum privacy while making your lawn looking its best.
- Pool Fence: This is a vinyl fence that is used around swimming pools, however, they need to adhere to the local building codes and should be engineered accordingly.
- Privacy Fence: If you are specifically looking for a fence that can give you security and comfort, then a vinyl privacy fence can easily be installed with a solid board design or as board on board panels.
- Semi-Privacy Fence: Having a vinyl semi-privacy fence can offer good screening from neighboring properties, but still allow light and air to come in through the boards of the fence.
- Board Fence: Vinyl board on board fence is usually built using an overlapping pattern of vertical slats with every other board attached to the opposite sides of fence rails. This allows you to have a narrow view through the fence and let light and air pass through well nonetheless.
One of the biggest advantages of vinyl fences is the ease of its maintenance. In addition, vinyl is weather resistant and it can withstand water, sun, and the ordinary wear and tear better than the other types of fences. If you are looking for a reputable company who can install your vinyl fence in Oklahoma,then you have come to the right place. Our team at Byerley Services provides quality installation and repair to commercial and residential fences. We make use of the best brands at the most competitive prices, and we install them professionally to give you peace of mind. We offer various styles of vinyl fences to choose from, so do not hesitate to call us at 405-769-3251.